Please Read These Terms And Conditions Of Use Carefully Before Using This Website.
Welcome to EduApps. If you continue to browse and use this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
For the purposes of these terms and conditions, “Us”, “Our” and “We” refers to EduApps and “You” and “Your” refers to you, the client, visitor, website user or person using our website.
EduApps reserves the right to update and change the Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms and Conditions. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time at: http://www.eduapps.co.id/terms-and-conditions-eduapps.html
- If you do not agree, you should decline this Agreement and immediately stop using the Service. Access to the Service is permitted only to those that fully agree with the Terms and Conditions Agreement.
- In order to use certain features of the Website, you must register for an account. You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process. You also agree that You will ensure that this information is kept accurate and up-to-date at all times
- Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as your plan allows.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. EduApps cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- The Client undertakes to maintain full confidentiality over the Client's passwords related to the Service and the Client's Account. If the Client becomes aware of any unauthorized use of its password or of the Client's Account, the Client must notify the EduApps immediately at email@example.com
Fees, Payments and Refund
Copyright, Trademark And Restrictions Of Use
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to EduApps. This material includes, but is not limited to, the question bank, design, layout, look, appearance, trademarks and graphics. You are not permitted to reproduce the documents, information or materials on the website for the purposes of sale or the use by any third party. In particular you are not permitted to republish, upload, transmit electronically or otherwise or distribute any of the materials, documents or products that may be available for download from time to time on this website.
- Eduapps expressly reserves all copyright and trademark in its website and in all documents and information on its website and reserves the right to take action against you if you breach any of these terms.
- Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following: you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only; and you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" and “with all faults” basis.
- Among other things the EduApps does not represent and warrant to the Client that:
- The Client's use of the Service will meet the Client's requirements
- The Client's use of the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error
- Any information obtained by the Client as a result of the Client's use of the Service will be accurate, correct, reliable and up to date
- Defects in the operation or functionality of the Service will be corrected.
- Technical Support is available via email.
- No warranties (incl. for satisfactory quality) apply to the Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by EduApps.
- Questions about the Terms and Conditions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to the laws of Republic Indonesia. If there is a dispute between you and Assessment Alert that results in litigation then you must submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Republic Indonesia.